As of December 2011, all (confirmed) current James Bond wristwatch brands, most recent models. Encompassing James Bond watch choices via Eon Productions films and Ian Fleming Publications (via Hodder & Stoughton / Simon & Schuster).
Movie-affiliated watch references per definitive list of James Bond watches.
- Breitling for Bentley Motors T Speed chronograph model A2536513 / C781
- Hamilton Pulsar P2 “Astronaut” model 2900, “Miss Caruso Pulsar”
- Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean reference 2201.50.00, “Agent Fields Omega”
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date reference 115200
- Seiko Chronograph model SPR007, case number 7A28-7020
- TAG Heuer Professional diver’s model 980.013
See specific indices at right for status of current listings on individual watchmakers’ official corporate websites.
Exclusive image created for JamesBondWatches.com by Dell Deaton.
© 2011 Dell Deaton. All Rights Reserved. Published USA. Breitling and Omega watches courtesy Lewis Jewelers (Authorized Dealer for both brands), Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Press / Media
See “Media Inquiries” tab above for other use permissions, higher-resolution images, and/or images without watermarks. Subject to additional terms.